Because it is a place where they are a lot of interesting games and amazings social networks , and also you can find a lot of information very quickly!
Because some people don't know how to use it correctly. If you use it correctly, you won't get addicted to it. Internet is a powerful tool for searching info quickly, but you can use it for your own entertainment too
But you must be careful by using it, because there can be some tings that are not good at all! Oh yes! I am Victor! Bye for now, dear comrades
I´m agree with Anas, but not only there are good things. For example you can search false information or flase networks that contains virus. Im Manuel Epifani! Bye for now.
I think that people are addicted to the Internet is not very good because even something interesting and you can play fun games I think is not good for people to engage in internet because that can make you lose many friends and that's not good
I am agree with Victor, because if you are a responsible person, you have to know that it isn't good to spend much time on the internet. It isn't bad to use the internet to search information for school proyects or for things that you what to know it, but some of the information that it is on the internet can't be right.
I agree with Ana and Víctor, because some internet information it isn't correct, and there are some webpages that aren't good for you, or even contains virus. Rafa's got a point, when he said that if you use the internet too much, you can lose friends. I disagree with this because you can plan your day and write in a piece of paper how many hours are you going to use the internet, meet friends, or do other activities. I'm Carmen. "See you later, alligators!"
I agree with Ana, Victor and Carmen. I think some people can be adictied to internet. They spend a lot of time browsing on social networking sites. If you are and a responsable person the can't be any problema. I am Maria.
Using the Internet is not your duty, you do it because you want. You can want too to not use it. The Internet has many uses, but it was never created for what you say. Seems like it's your religion or something else, because you use it by obligation. This is Victor! See you comrades
I think some people become addicted to the Internet because online games or video, people who can not find in real life. In these times it is very easy to play without paying, and see everything you want for free, then it is easy to get addicted. Usually when a person is addicted does not recognize it,so the family or friends have to help him. Javier Sánchez López
I think that a person is addicted to Internet because there are times that feel alone or for being shy at the moment of relating to the people and become addicts because they feel accompanied and better. For example there are persons who have the need to be with the mobile above to speak for the social networks, but with people that they know, and I think that it is not an addiction, but to be in Internet many hours, playing or speaking with another people that you do not know if I think that it is an addiction. Marfrey Useche Martínez.
I think if a person uses the Internet more than 6 hours a day is addicted to internet I use two hours on weekdays and Saturdays and Sundays 3 hours Internet addicted people should look for someone who can help them use the Internet less, because if you use a lot can stay at home and not go out, not stay with your friends and that's bad Helena Hernández Sevilla
I think that the internet is good for some things. You can search for information,chat with friends and family,play online games and much more, but we must control what we use internet. Many people spend hours and hours on the Internet, and many spend more than 12 hours without stop, those people should go to the doctor to help them. José Hidalgo Carmona
Because is an amazing place,you can find information for example and play some games but i think get 3 or more hours in the internet is too much for a person but is their responsibility Jesús sanchez
i think you can get addicted to the internet because you can find a lot of information,play games, watch videos, listen to music, meet people etc. So i understand some people get addicted but i think this is a problem. Virginia Oviedo López
i think you can get addicted to the internet because you can find a lot of information,play games, watch videos, listen to music, meet people etc. So i understand some people get addicted but i think this is a problem. Virginia Oviedo López
If a person is responsible, there can't be any problem with addiction on the Internet, because he/she knows that Internet addiction is bad for him/her. If you were addicted to it, how would you solve it?
I agree with the most of the comments. I think people get addicted because you can find whatever you want to. But this can be a serious problem so,everyone have to be responsible and take care of themselves,knowing when they have to stop.
How does a person know when he/she must stop using the Internet? There, I can know that 8 hours non-stop isn't bad because I don't feel tired or disconnected from reality
There must be advice on sites that people usually visit, so they can get info about Internet adiction because some people don't really know how many hours they may spend on the Internet How many hours do you think that a person should spend on the Internet?
Victor, If you're addicted,you don't know when you have to stop. But there are people that can help you with this problem.
And,answering your question... I think the average is between 2-3 hours. In my opinion that's normal but, no more than three hours everyday. That's addiction.
You say "but there are people that can help you with this problem" The person who is addicted to it, probally won't recognize it because he/she thinks that he/she is not addicted to the net!
If you were addicted, how would you know that you are addicted?
As Nazaret, I agree with many comments. When you are online sometimes you don't realize how many time passes, and you can end up spending a lot of time online. Also there are a lot of things you can do on the Internet, like listening to music and watching series or movies, so many people uses the internet instead of other things like the TV or the radio. That's why people uses it that much and they get addicted.
I think some people become addicted to internet because life is not good for them and create a fantasy world but also internet is good for finding information for school work or to contact a school. But these problems can be cured by contacting physicians and specialists about the disease
I think some people become addicted to internet because life is not good for them and create a fantasy world but also internet is good for finding information for school work or to contact a school. But these problems can be cured by contacting physicians and specialists about the disease
I agree with the most of the comments. I think the internet can be addicted because there are a lot of interesting games and websites, and you can spent a lot of time in the internet, but if you're responsible, there can't be any problem with addiction on the Internet.
You can get addicted with the internet because is a good place to search information or play games online. Also yo can meet nice people there on social networks. And you can dowloand music or see videos on youtube. Elena Lechuga Serrano
I think that if we use the internet more than 3 hours, EVERYBODY IS ADDICTED. Because always we are connected to the internet with the data rate of the smartphones. This is my opinion e.e I'm Jose Luis :-)
I think some people become addicted to internet because you can do almost anything as there are many ways to spend your time on the internet . You can watch videos or play if you do not need to search for information. I'm Manuel de la Cruz
I think some people become addicted to internet because you can do almost anything as there are many ways to spend your time on the internet . You can watch videos or play if you do not need to search for information. I'm Manuel de la Cruz
I think that some people get addicted with the internet but it not only have bad things, it has got too god things like search information, resolve problems...
I think that internet can makes people get addicted with it but it hasn't got bad things because if yo have a problem you can resolve it on the internet.
I think people are addicted to the internet because they are bored and they don´t met with friends and that is bad for health. I am not addicted to internet because I don´t spent many hours with the internet
I think that because some people think the internet is more insteresant than the real life, I don't think that. People addict to internet can have healthy's problems. I don't think I am addict to internet.
it's a little late but I think if a person can be addicted. because today everybody uses internet, at home at school at work we need for everything.It is not illness but it is a serious thing, we should try to use the Internet less. I use the internet a lot but do not consider myself an addict, I use the internet on the phone to talk with my friends, view photos, listen to music and internet on laptop I use it to find information. Laura Talavera Díaz
I think it is a very interesting topic to chat about. Everything can have a positive or a negative side. Internet is no doubt a powerful instrument and because of it people, specially young people should learn to use it in a correct way. For me the golden rule is to use everything for a short time or in small quantities. A person is addicted to something if he/she stops doing other things more "normal". Congratulations to all the people who have participated in this topic discussion. You all have a positive mark in English for this term.
AWWWWWW YEAH! Thanks. For you, what are "normal" things? Perhaps you refer to the addiction that makes you a bit(or much) lazier, or you lose a meal or lose sleep-hours
I think that someone can be addicted to the internet if you don't know to how to control it. It's not bad to use it because you can talk with friends, look for information, listening to music, etc.. but it is bad to be a long time doing just that or any other thing and don't do other things because of this. Miriam Mesa Cruz.
Because it is a place where they are a lot of interesting games and amazings social networks , and also you can find a lot of information very quickly!
ResponderEliminarOh,yes,some people get addicted
ResponderEliminarYou must say what do you think about the main title, not repeat what it says. You may erase your "wise" comment
EliminarIdentify yourself too
Because some people don't know how to use it correctly. If you use it correctly, you won't get addicted to it. Internet is a powerful tool for searching info quickly, but you can use it for your own entertainment too
ResponderEliminarBut you must be careful by using it, because there can be some tings that are not good at all!
Oh yes! I am Victor! Bye for now, dear comrades
I´m agree with Anas, but not only there are good things.
ResponderEliminarFor example you can search false information or flase networks that contains virus.
Im Manuel Epifani! Bye for now.
I think that people are addicted to the Internet is not very good because even something interesting and you can play fun games I think is not good for people to engage in internet because that can make you lose many friends and that's not good
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI am agree with Victor, because if you are a responsible person, you have to know that it isn't good to spend much time on the internet.
ResponderEliminarIt isn't bad to use the internet to search information for school proyects or for things that you what to know it, but some of the information that it is on the internet can't be right.
I agree with Ana and Víctor, because some internet information it isn't correct, and there are some webpages that aren't good for you, or even contains virus.
ResponderEliminarRafa's got a point, when he said that if you use the internet too much, you can lose friends.
I disagree with this because you can plan your day and write in a piece of paper how many hours are you going to use the internet, meet friends, or do other activities.
I'm Carmen. "See you later, alligators!"
I agree with Ana, Victor and Carmen. I think some people can be adictied to internet. They spend a lot of time browsing on social networking sites.
ResponderEliminarIf you are and a responsable person the can't be any problema.
I am Maria.
becouse I think that some people use the internet like obligation for example i,m using the internet becouse i must use the internet.
ResponderEliminarI,m Angel.
becouse I think that some people use the internet like obligation for example i,m using the internet becouse i must use the internet.
ResponderEliminarI,m Angel.
Using the Internet is not your duty, you do it because you want. You can want too to not use it. The Internet has many uses, but it was never created for what you say. Seems like it's your religion or something else, because you use it by obligation.
EliminarThis is Victor! See you comrades
I think some people become addicted to the Internet because online games or video, people who can not find in real life.
ResponderEliminarIn these times it is very easy to play without paying, and see everything you want for free, then it is easy to get addicted.
Usually when a person is addicted does not recognize it,so the family or friends have to help him.
Javier Sánchez López
I think that a person is addicted to Internet because there are times that feel alone or for being shy at the moment of relating to the people and become addicts because they feel accompanied and better. For example there are persons who have the need to be with the mobile above to speak for the social networks, but with people that they know, and I think that it is not an addiction, but to be in Internet many hours, playing or speaking with another people that you do not know if I think that it is an addiction.
ResponderEliminarMarfrey Useche Martínez.
I think if a person uses the Internet more than 6 hours a day is addicted to internet I use two hours on weekdays and Saturdays and Sundays 3 hours
ResponderEliminarInternet addicted people should look for someone who can help them use the Internet less, because if you use a lot can stay at home and not go out, not stay with your friends and that's bad
Helena Hernández Sevilla
I think that the internet is good for some things. You can search for information,chat with friends and family,play online games and much more, but we must control what we use internet. Many people spend hours and hours on the Internet, and many spend more than 12 hours without stop, those people should go to the doctor to help them.
ResponderEliminarJosé Hidalgo Carmona
Do you know anyone who is addicted to the Internet? How many hours does he/she spend online? How woul you help him/her to solve the problem?
EliminarThis is Victor! Bye for now, comrades
Because is an amazing place,you can find information for example and play some games but i think get 3 or more hours in the internet is too much for a person but is their responsibility
ResponderEliminarJesús sanchez
i think you can get addicted to the internet because you can find a lot of information,play games, watch videos, listen to music, meet people etc. So i understand some people get addicted but i think this is a problem.
ResponderEliminarVirginia Oviedo López
i think you can get addicted to the internet because you can find a lot of information,play games, watch videos, listen to music, meet people etc. So i understand some people get addicted but i think this is a problem.
ResponderEliminarVirginia Oviedo López
If a person is responsible, there can't be any problem with addiction on the Internet, because he/she knows that Internet addiction is bad for him/her.
EliminarIf you were addicted to it, how would you solve it?
This is Victor! See you, comrades
I agree with the most of the comments. I think people get addicted because you can find whatever you want to. But this can be a serious problem so,everyone have to be responsible and take care of themselves,knowing when they have to stop.
ResponderEliminarHow does a person know when he/she must stop using the Internet? There, I can know that 8 hours non-stop isn't bad because I don't feel tired or disconnected from reality
EliminarThere must be advice on sites that people usually visit, so they can get info about Internet adiction because some people don't really know how many hours they may spend on the Internet
How many hours do you think that a person should spend on the Internet?
This is Victor! Bye, comrades
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarVictor, If you're addicted,you don't know when you have to stop. But there are people that can help you with this problem.
EliminarAnd,answering your question... I think the average is between 2-3 hours. In my opinion that's normal but, no more than three hours everyday. That's addiction.
You say "but there are people that can help you with this problem"
EliminarThe person who is addicted to it, probally won't recognize it because he/she thinks that he/she is not addicted to the net!
If you were addicted, how would you know that you are addicted?
I think people would say it to me or, I would see it comparing the hours that I spend on the internet with the hours that other people spend on it.
EliminarAs Nazaret, I agree with many comments. When you are online sometimes you don't realize how many time passes, and you can end up spending a lot of time online.
ResponderEliminarAlso there are a lot of things you can do on the Internet, like listening to music and watching series or movies, so many people uses the internet instead of other things like the TV or the radio. That's why people uses it that much and they get addicted.
I think some people become addicted to internet because life is not good for them and create a fantasy world but also internet is good for finding information for school work or to contact a school.
ResponderEliminarBut these problems can be cured by contacting physicians and specialists about the disease
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarI think some people become addicted to internet because life is not good for them and create a fantasy world but also internet is good for finding information for school work or to contact a school.
ResponderEliminarBut these problems can be cured by contacting physicians and specialists about the disease
I am Elena Segura
EliminarI am Elena Segura
EliminarFor some people, Internet is a paradise, where they can relax and forget real world and real life. What do you think about this?
EliminarI'm surprised about what you said:"disease"
Is Internet addiction really a disease?
This is Victor! Bye for now
I agree with the most of the comments. I think the internet can be addicted because there are a lot of interesting games and websites, and you can spent a lot of time in the internet, but if you're responsible, there can't be any problem with addiction on the Internet.
ResponderEliminarAlejandro Sánchez Mira ⚽
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarYou can get addicted with the internet because is a good place to search information or play games online. Also yo can meet nice people there on social networks. And you can dowloand music or see videos on youtube.
ResponderEliminarElena Lechuga Serrano
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarI don't care
EliminarI think that if we use the internet more than 3 hours, EVERYBODY IS ADDICTED. Because always we are connected to the internet with the data rate of the smartphones.
ResponderEliminarThis is my opinion e.e
I'm Jose Luis :-)
You say "always we are connected to the Internet with the data rate of smartphones". But that is that you are connected to it, not necessary using it.
EliminarIf what you say were true, I am addicted to the Internet only for been 24 hours connected to the Internet but not using it. Nonsense, boy!
This is Victor!
I'm agree with nazaret the people if responsable Find all kinds of information, but if you do not liable to addiction need to Llegues
ResponderEliminarI'm agree with nazaret the people if responsable Find all kinds of information, but if you do not liable to addiction need to Llegues
ResponderEliminarI think some people become addicted to internet because you can do almost anything as there are many ways to spend your time on the internet . You can watch videos or play if you do not need to search for information. I'm Manuel de la Cruz
ResponderEliminarI think some people become addicted to internet because you can do almost anything as there are many ways to spend your time on the internet . You can watch videos or play if you do not need to search for information. I'm Manuel de la Cruz
ResponderEliminarI think that some people get addicted with the internet but it not only have bad things, it has got too god things like search information, resolve problems...
ResponderEliminarI think that internet can makes people get addicted with it but it hasn't got bad things because if yo have a problem you can resolve it on the internet.
ResponderEliminarI think people are addicted to the internet because they are bored and they don´t met with friends and that is bad for health. I am not addicted to internet because I don´t spent many hours with the internet
ResponderEliminarPablo Castillo Navarro
I think that because some people think the internet is more insteresant than the real life, I don't think that. People addict to internet can have healthy's problems. I don't think I am addict to internet.
ResponderEliminarDavid Quesada Troyano
it's a little late but I think if a person can be addicted. because today everybody uses internet, at home at school at work we need for everything.It is not illness but it is a serious thing, we should try to use the Internet less.
ResponderEliminarI use the internet a lot but do not consider myself an addict, I use the internet on the phone to talk with my friends, view photos, listen to music and internet on laptop I use it to find information.
Laura Talavera Díaz
I think it is a very interesting topic to chat about. Everything can have a positive or a negative side. Internet is no doubt a powerful instrument and because of it people, specially young people should learn to use it in a correct way. For me the golden rule is to use everything for a short time or in small quantities. A person is addicted to something if he/she stops doing other things more "normal".
ResponderEliminarCongratulations to all the people who have participated in this topic discussion.
You all have a positive mark in English for this term.
AWWWWWW YEAH! Thanks. For you, what are "normal" things? Perhaps you refer to the addiction that makes you a bit(or much) lazier, or you lose a meal or lose sleep-hours
EliminarThis is Victor!
I think that someone can be addicted to the internet if you don't know to how to control it. It's not bad to use it because you can talk with friends, look for information, listening to music, etc.. but it is bad to be a long time doing just that or any other thing and don't do other things because of this.
ResponderEliminarMiriam Mesa Cruz.
Yes,some people can get addicted if they don't take care of his actions (I'm Ismael)
ResponderEliminar